Data Migration from Oracle EBS to Oracle Cloud ERP can be overwhelming if you don’t have an experienced team. Our end-to-end Oracle EBS migration service simplifies the entire process and guarantees data accuracy and swift migrations of data to the cloud.
We try to make sure that the app is suitable for Cloud, and the new design and cloud architecture. Conneqtion Group provides important insights about your current application – architecture usage, resources, dependencies, and more – for accurate assessment and enhanced design.
Data migration is one of the most significant phases for a business’ transition from on premise systems, Oracle EBS to Oracle ERP Cloud.
The Cloud data requirements are dynamic in nature and need considerable data transformation and mapping. Moreover, the migration process is resource intensive and requires a lot of time and money.
We will make sure that your new cloud-based environment meets service delivery expectations. With the help of AI, you can get fast, proactive problem detection and resolution and seamless transition your operations. Conneqtion Group automatically links application services before and after we migrate EBS to Oracle Cloud.
What are the options to deploy Oracle EBS migration to OCI?
Some of the most commonly methods used to deploy Oracle EBS on premise to cloud migration include:
- Deploy the application and the database tiers to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Compute virtual machines.
- Deploy the application tier to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Compute virtual machines and the database tier to DBaaS.
- Deploy the application tier to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Compute Virtual machines and the database tier to Oracle RAC.
Some of the advantages of Conneqtion Group’s EBS to Cloud Data Migration service are:
- Our proven data migration solution performs end-to-end data migration securely in a timely manner.
- Research migration process.
- Reduced operational costs.
- Seamless go-live process.
- Thorough extract scripts and best practices.
- Data validation and mapping.
- Shift data using EBS migration to Oracle cloud.
If you need assistance for EBS migration to Oracle Cloud, please feel free to contact us today.
Migrating to the Cloud can help to improve data security and compliance. Cloud providers typically have robust security measures in place to protect against data breaches and cyber threats, and they can help organizations to ensure compliance with industry regulations and standards. Find out more about the factors to consider EBS to cloud data migration.
The EBS to Cloud migration process can take several months to complete, depending on the scope and complexity of the project. During this time, organizations will need to perform a thorough assessment of their existing EBS implementation and data, plan and design the Cloud-based solution, and carry out the migration process itself.
Oracle EBS is an on-premises enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solution that is installed and managed locally on a company’s servers, while Cloud ERP is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution that is accessed over the internet and hosted on a Cloud provider’s servers.